Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MARCH 6, 2013 WEDNESDAY =====PERSONAL JOURNAL

REPOST Wednesday, March 6, 2013 MARCH 6, 2013 -WEDNESDAY==========PERSONAL JOURNAL========Thanks God, you give me another opportunity to do my mission day service project, serving the homeless at the shelter========thank you for giving me the chance to enjoy the beauty of nature, to see the sun rising, the sun down, and the stars====I was awoke 4am to CR======back to bed until 6am========I greeted my wie G======Agrubrubuat a mapan agtrabaho======digosemto man diay lugan ta mapanakto makibirthday no malem idiay Ewa Beach==========wen, tell me everything you want me to do, I do it for you=========agbirthday tay balasang tay katrabahuak=======would you want to come with me?=========no, I have something to do at home========agdalusak kadagiti adu a pappael ken daan a warnakan iti storage=======insamirak nga indusar ti agasko=========wen gayam, dandani manen maibus toy agasko=========thanks god, these medicines helping me==========Agyamanka a talaga ta sibibiagta pay==========that's the beauty of going to church and in believing in God======G said: Of course by Him, In Him, we live by His Blessings=========CJ Boy came into my room and say babay papa before he goes to school====his mommy bring him========Be good boy, OK, be the best of you====stay out of trouble========listen, follow instruction from your teacher, OK.=====OK papa====Good luck=======who'll pick you up today=========my uncle======inet-etak ti bagina iti panangidennesko ti bagik iti bagina==============Iti ruar, nangegko met a nagpakada ken ni G, agsibsibog iti masetas iti suli ti solar=====Inandarko ti lugan, impuestok ket pinadigosko==============mapalukneng bassit dagiti dimket a tapok, ken adda pay met lugi ti billit sa daytan======nadalud manen ti KIA, ========HOROSCOPE==============March 06, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) This is not a good day to explore any unknown territory, so try to stick close to home or visit someplace where everyone knows your name. But it won't be hard to curb your curiosity -- your mood is one in which you're not interested in trying new things or exploring. You're much more comfortable with the environment you've created for yourself. If you're trying to finish up a book or a project, today is a great day to hunker down at home until you're done. Posted by AMADO ILAR YORO at 10:01 AM No comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment