Sunday, March 10, 2013

MARCH 10, 2013 SUNDAY===PERSONAL/COMMUNITY ACTIVITIY

MARCH 10, 2013 SUNDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL/COMMUNITY ACTIVITY======2nd part======Thanks God, its Sunday=========Its 4am very early morning got up and proceeded to the Neal Blaisdell Park where the Welcome Party for Atty Amando Ipac be==========Forgive me God, I missed the mass today===============I drove and bought my cup of coffee and musubi and lapchong at Zippys for my breakfast======I went into the park as early a 4;40am. hanged the banner===========Tony and I set up the tent========then Johnny came later======heavy heavy rain the whole day====off/on but, it pours so heavy========about 11:30am, people coming in====then the letson was delivered=======its fun party and very intimate get together==============I got home about 5pm=====still raining====awan dagiti kabbalayko=======nagdardaras a pimmanaw da Macoy, Cristhel ken Angelo a rimmuar------maybe going to a party========nabati ni Sita=========Adda nalabaga a lugan iti sango ti garage=====lugan da Maymay ken Hiroshi siguro=======

No comments:

Post a Comment