Sunday, March 17, 2013

MARCH 17, 2013 =SUNDAY==CHURCH DAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL

MARCH 17, 2013 SUNDAY ===CHURCH DAY===PERSONAL JOURNAL=====Thanks God, its Sunday. I got up at 5am=======make ready to go to church with my family=======I slept in the other room====I left G in our room -----coughing so heavily======I greeted G======I read to G the piece of note written by Lei about her 6 years old CJ boy who celebrated his 6th birthday March 16 at the Ice Palace==========Beautiful piece of note=======expression of how she loves CJ, though struggle and CJ boy's dad left them 5 years ago=====Thnaks God====this is a new day=====new beginning=============HOROSCOPE=========March 17, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) The many details that you know like the back of your hand seem like an alien language to you, today -- suddenly you're confused about something you used to do without thinking. This is the universe's little way of letting you know that every once in a while you have to refresh your memory and stop going through life on auto pilot. The good news is that when you go over the finer details of your daily routine, you inevitably discover a way to improve upon them!

No comments:

Post a Comment