Friday, March 22, 2013

MARCH 22, 2013 FRIDAY ====PERSONAL JOURNAL

MARCH 22, 2013 FRIDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL=========thanks God, its Friday=====its now 6am=======I layed to bed at 1:20am Friday, as I was burning my midnight candle=====convincing possible candidates for the OFCC election this coming June 9, I emailed Jesse P; John G and Angie S=====Drafting guidelines for the Interview panelists for candidates==========I have to drop my wife to her working place at Barbers Point======She can't drive yet as a result of her mysterious accident last week=======a ghost driver took over the steering wheel==========After dropping, I have to go to pay my cellphone=======and have a cup of coffee=====I will continue polishing the draft====and this afternoon, I have to pick up my wife========from work===she said: itugotmonto diay ubing a babai nga apokom no umaynak alaen no malem[you'll bring you granddaughter with you when you come and pick me upa this afternoon]======I overheard that G telling Lei to make sure the car seat is in place inside the Van/KIA. for Lia.====Its now 7am====ready to go out and drive====

No comments:

Post a Comment