Thursday, March 21, 2013

MARCH 21, 2013 THURSDAY===PERSONAL JOURNAL

MARCH 21, 2013 - THURSDAY =====PERSONAL JOURNAL=========Thanks God, its another day, a new day, new beginning=======at 5am to CR, back to bed=======at 6am got out brought the trash bin on the curb======I feel better now after a 3 days stomach flu======the chicken soup I bought from Foodland helped me restore my apettite=====I noticed that G now get better=====no much coughing========the night was quiet===I MISSED TO POST MY JOURNAL YESTERDAY======Its all about the preparation of the upcoming OFCC annual Convention on June 9=====As a convention Co-Chair in Program, Logostics and Publicity==========I prepared the Convention Committee meeting schedules=======updated the Membership Renewal Form=====Nomination form, delegates form========my proposed amendments for the Bylaws, membership listing, and the projected delegates=========HOROSCOPE========March 21, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Do you want to get your way, today? Then speak up early and ask for it! Being aggressive is not a bad thing right now, especially since you know how to be aggressive and agreeable at the same time. Your diplomacy skills can work wonders for you now, so employ them frequently in every situation -- the coffee shop, the grocery store, even in your own home! And remember that people like to be liked, so don't skimp on the flattery either. Warm them up with a genuine compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment