Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MARCH 12, 2013 TUESDAY ===PERSONAL JOURNAL

MARCH 12, 2013 TUESDAY====PERSONAL JOURNAL=====THANKS GOD, A NEW DAY===Its Tuesday=====It got up at 5am for CR====Nalabsak ni Lia in the living room by herself=====I put small blanket over her body to toe====I am back to bed for another hour, thanking God for giving me this new day====He is so good to me====in my struggle====I am thanking Jesse for his good and Big heart helping me----at 6am, G awake, I greeted her good morning and thank you for having me in the whole night besides me==========G went out to the kitchen, then, suddenly called me up=======come, there is a big seniora========I quickly see the seniora=====a sticky trap got it======I wrapped it up and put in the trash bin========Ursula stayed home====maulaw kano=====then G said; Cristhel has no GM, never a greeting or say hi if they happen to see each other at the garage/yard......take it easy====I said=====no manner====she keeps saying,================HOROSCOPE==========March 12, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) A lot of new people have been popping into your group of friends lately, and you should make room for each and every one of them. If you start to fear that one of these newcomers is taking your place in a cherished relationship, relax. This person can't hold a candle to you, and even if they are trying hard to move into your territory, there is no chance they will succeed. You are secure in what you've built with this other friend, and have absolutely nothing to worry about. Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment