Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MARCH 26, 2013 TUESDAY=====PERSONAL JOURNAL

MARCH 26, 2013=====TUESDAY====THANKS GOD, YOU let me enjoy the new breathe of the cool morning----Yes, I went walking at least 2 miles this morning along Fort Weaver Rd=======The feeding yesterday evening was so great.....about 15 volunteers with me====2 were not able to come due to illness=====we served more than 200 individuals with different ethnic backgrounds, mostly adults, mostly men==========Before the feeding, I had a McDonald meeting with Danny, my real estate consultant, how to deal with the lender------at least, I dealt good with the lender for a good arrangements===========no talk, to g====I better shut mouth than say soemething====I asked any amount ====no respond, no reaction======I asked Jun, poor thing---nothing=====Lei asked me why I did not ask her=====fine=======forget about it========solved=======Lia is so active in her ranch=====she is eating her food and I ask her====she gave me===I said: ne, saanka a naimut aya===you know how ti share======Lia is dancing....she has the small cute bag===========her dad Jun changed her before he goes to work in Ala Moana=============HOROSCOPE=================March 26, 2013 Virgo (8/23-9/22) Today, a group effort is the best effort. If you want results, you need to get with the other people who can make it happen. At work or school, align yourself with the folks who know what they are doing, even if they aren't your favorite people on earth. This is not about making friends, it's about making progress on one of your life goals. These other people will be able to provide all the small details that make a big impression in the end. Trust their judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment